AVAILABLE NOW ON QVC!
Nothing says home-baked goodness like a hot, delicious mama biscuit comfort cobbler.
- Cobblers are best frozen and bake directly from the freezer
- Great to pop out of the tin and bake in your own 9 x 5 (1.5 qt) baking dish and make it your own (we won't tell)!
Mama Biscuit’s “comfort cobblers” are frozen and will need to be baked, and served warm for your enjoyment.
Baking Instructions: Do not thaw-Remove cobblers from freezer/Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Remove wrapping and lid.
- Cover top with foil (spray foil with a non-stick cooking spray before covering).
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes until bubbly golden brown (PLEASE NOTE: oven temperature's vary, so bake time may need to be a little longer).
- Allow cobbler to cool down 5 minutes before serving.
Preparation Suggestions: Brush with melted butter or add cinnamon/sugar topping before baking.
Serving Suggestions: Best served with your favorite vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream or dusted with powdered sugar.